Improves the health and appearance of your skin
Hydrafacial is a skin treatment that deeply cleanses, hydrates, rejuvenates, and minimizes skin imperfections, resulting in a more radiant and youthful complexion.
This is not your average hydradermabraision facial ~ Hydrafacial Syndeo is the newest, most advanced technology on the market. The patented Vortex-Fusion delivery system uses vacuum technology to painlessly suck out impurities (which we can show you after…) while simultaneously hydrating and correcting the skin with serums that are tailored to your specific needs.
Indulge in this buzz-worthy rejuvenation treatment at Skin Society, and you'll understand why its garnered such a devoted following. Experience the magic of a customized & comprehensive facial that seamlessly cleanses, extracts, and hydrates, revealing your healthiest, most radiant skin within minutes. This highly-addictive facial delivers a wealth of benefits:
- Cleanses, extracts, & hydrates - leaving your skin revitalized.
- Removes impurities, reducing pore congestion and inflammation for a refreshed complexion.
- Smooths away the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, restoring a youthful glow.
- Diminishes inflammation with professional strength LED light therapy ensures enduring results.
- Preps your skin for other energy-based treatments, amplifying their efficacy and impact, whether it's Morpheus8, Emface, IPL, or Forma!
- With zero downtime, this transformative facial caters to all skin types, ensuring inclusivity in every revitalizing experience.
Hydrafacial is great for sun damage, wrinkles, oily skin, redness, and blemishes. It also improves skin tone, clears clogged pores, helps remove scars, and reduces hyperpigmentation. Hydrafacial is a versatile treatment that can address a wide range of skin concerns and areas.
Here are some common areas of treatment for HydraFacial:
- Face: The most popular area - it can effectively cleanse, exfoliate, extract impurities, and nourish your skin, leaving it refreshed and rejuvenated.
- Neck: Targets concerns such as uneven skin tone, pigment, fine lines, and dehydration. It helps improve the texture and appearance of the neck, promoting a more youthful and smoother look.
- Décolleté: Also known as the upper chest & neckline, is susceptible to sun damage and signs of aging. HydraFacial can be used to rejuvenate this area, reducing the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and hyperpigmentation.
- Hands: Our hands often show signs of aging and sun damage, including age spots and dryness. HydraFacial can exfoliates dead skin cells and hydrates the area - resulting in smoother, plumper, & more youthful-looking hands.
- Back & Booty: For those dealing with acne or congested skin on their back/ booty, Hydrafacial helps to deeply cleanse the pores, extract impurities, and reduce inflammation, promoting clearer and healthier skin.
What is Hydrafacial?
An important monthly treatment that can be given in as little as 30 minutes. It delivers long-term skin health and can be tailored to meet the specific needs of all skin types. It offers instant, noticeable results with no downtime or irritation. The Hydrafacial treatment removes dead skin cells and extracts impurities while simultaneously bathing the new skin with cleansing, hydrating and moisturizing serums. The treatment is soothing, refreshing, non-irritating and immediately effective.
Why is this treatment good for my skin?
Hydration is the foundation of healthy, radiant skin. Irritation of the skin has been proven to increase signs of aging. Hydrafacial treatments are hydrating and non-irritating.
Am I a candidate for this treatment?
The Hydrafacial treatment is designed for all skin types. Even the most sensitive skin easily tolerates the Hydrafacial treatment. Your physician or skincare professional may choose specific treatment serums and/or customize the treatment for your unique skin conditions and needs. Consult your physician or skincare professional for a skin evaluation and sensitivity test.
How long does this treatment take? Is there any downtime or pain involved ?
We offer 3 different tiers of Hydrafacial so that you can best choose what you have time for each month - 30 mins, 45 mins, & 60 mins. There is no downtime - you may put on makeup and return to your normal activities right after the treatment.
What results can be expected? How many treatments are needed?
Many clients report seeing visible skin refinement and an even, radiant skin tone after just one treatment. The smooth results and hydration may last 5 to 7 days or even longer. We don’t believe in quick fixes, so one treatment per month is recommended for improving the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, brown spots, oily and congested skin. Continued Hydrafacial treatments are highly recommended to maintain skin health results.